Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

and we're on to year numba TWO!

looking back on 2008
what a shitty year
it's amazing how much i regret the months before i met him
it's amazing how much it brightened my life
it's amazing how much i look back on those old times where i thought i was happy
when i thought i found "the one"
what bullshit
letmerantletmerant
rant rant rant
rabble rabble rabble
i am SO not looking forward to school
crraappppp
going to florida: sadness
not seeing him for over 3 weeks: major sadness
making up for lost time on NewYears: completely worth the wait

No comments: