Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

and VOILA!

fuck I did real good this time
tell me what you all think!
but now my brain is functioning on HTML codes
and to go off topic a little bit... I really like the singer Lights
I only knew Drive My Soul
but half of her album I know... from fucking commercials
you know you watch too much tv when... haha!

Sing , the last thing on your mind
The last word on your breath
I'll be the one to keep you
I'll keep you at your best
The last thing on your mind
Cause i don't need your mess
I'll be the one to keep you
One disaster less
-The Last Thing On Your Mind
by Lights

No comments: