Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, August 30, 2007

your voice was the soundtrack of my summer...

...do you know you're unlike any other

don't mind me if a walk with a slump
the heartbreak just keeps weighing me down.
carrying the weight of the world.
the colours fade to grey as i pass by.
staring down the sidewalk,
in hopes of finally winning something in life.
flats worn and torn from countless trips and falls.
jeans faded and ripped in the knees,
wet from the rain puddles carelessly placed ahead of me.
could care less, there's only one thought in mind:
'the break.crashes.and burns of summer'
whisper "its over,its all over"
overflowing thoughts and secrets begging to be set free
but i refrain, you never know when you'll get back stabbed.
i look up at the horizon, praying for that light to fade
i'm in an unfamiliar place
call for help, but nobody is listening
i look down into a puddle, hoping to see a reflection
face pale, eyes black, grey-stained cheeks, pale lips:
this is not who i am.
call for help, but nobody is listening.
whisper "its not over,it'll never be over..."

.you'll always be my thunder, so bring on the rain.

No comments: