Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

all because of you, i believe in angels...

...not the kind with wings, no not the kind with halos...

year-old forgotten memories haunt my dreams
sick feeling of deja vu when i turn a corner.
the gravity of the rooftops,
the old carved tree
the lost kisses
teardrop stained papers
the crying currents and honesty flows
slipping into the childhood fairy tales
the creaky swings at the local park
the inspirational sidewalks,
where i once walked by myself.
the white rooms,
whispers of "imnotcrazyimnnotmadimnotalone."
the breaks.crashes.and burns all come running.
it's all just a sick dream
wake me up and save me from myself.
and when i turn that corner,
i'll know it's not a dream.
confine me to the white rooms because now i'm 100% aware
that loneliness is most definitely contagious.

.the kind that bring you home, when home becomes a strange place.
.i’ll follow your voice, all you have to do is shout it out.

sorry for the looong wait.
i've been suffering from a very depressing ordeal
it's known as...writers block.
this is like...a recap of all my old blogs kind of...if you've read them all
anyways, i've magically cured myself and will be back on track...
hopefully.

No comments: