Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

arent you proud you're the one that made me??

well fuck it.
im surrounded by my thoughts
caging me
and i cant trust anyone
nobody but myself.
i'm expected to wallow in my own misery
and turn all "emo"
well fuck it!!!
i distant myself from others for a reason.
if i get too attached, the stabs in the back will be too painful
distance is less hurtful.
therefore, the people who pry into my life... fuck the HELL off!
...thank you for reading...
i apologize for the inappropriate language but im just so overstressed and confused
stop trying to show fake sympathy.
you're the problem i'm trying to fix

No comments: