Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, August 6, 2007

please speak slowly...

...my heart is learning

just thought you'd like to know who i really am.
i'm:
mad as a hatter
thin as a dime
blue as the ocean
dull as the gray scale lives
that we choose to live
just because we fear the colours
of the chaotic, backstabbing hurricane
that some like to call "life."
like if i take a step out into the sun
i'd crumble to ashes
i'm the lie that we all believe
i'm afraid of living another second
but terrified of the last moment with eyes open
bags under my eyes; i never sleep anymore
and my world just recently started to fall.
chicken-little wasn't too far off.
because the skies and clouds fell from the sky
as though i threw the rock through my bathroom mirror
shattering with an ear piercing scream.
i walk in the rain so nobody knows that half of the rain that falls was my creation
my tears
my memories
my past.
i follow the direction of the storm so that i remain in the eye.
its all calm before the storm.
and its all storm before the calm.
i've got no way out of the calm.
hold my hand, and together we'll walk into the storm.
i guess the seconds of living my life that i fear the most
are just beginning.

.teach me heart-ache.
.stop this burning now.

1 comment:

Sandman said...

thanks for the further introduction. oh and before i go, feel free to comment on my blog if you want, i update as regularly as i feel like, which is often considering that there is nothing interesting to do around here.

=Storm=