Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

wont even mind it so bad.

okay well i got nothing today,
except for these lyrics that are stuck in my head.
...great...
i shall post them!


Say you love me
You can lie if it is comforting
and I won't even mind it so bad
Won't even find it so sad
Please see that I've changed
I sealed the cracks in my window panes
and I won't even mind it so bad
Won't even find it so sad:

I'm not sick, I'm not weird, I'm simply in love
You must try to understand you were sent from above
You say you hate me well that's just fine
I will wait till the end of time

Loving you is the only thing I ever knew
letting go is the hardest thing I'll ever do
I don't even mind it so bad
I don't even find it so sad today

home improvement- red jumpsuit apparatus

No comments: