Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Friday, August 24, 2007

i'm always hoping ...

...for some enjoyment from disappointment

fade from my eyes,
like the silhouette to the horizon.
the perfect sunset.
two lovers, dying slowly.
leave the love we once shared
carved into the oak tree where we lay,
once upon a time.
now the tears fall
like the leaves off the tree.
now hope dangles on the final auburn leaf
and we're the broken branches
aching to be whole once more.
like the smashed picture frame on the bedroom floor.
i love when little whispers of truth
are the "has been" and "used to" phrases months later
everything i do is flipped and awkwardly reverse
so tell me lies to keep me sane.
when the tree withers
when the sky turns grey
when the grass is dead and brown
and when the sunset becomes the sunrise,
look back to the past
and think about the smiles and regrets.
i hope you know that i'm something you'll be missing.


.I can feel the misery from some place deep inside of me.

1 comment:

Sandman said...

i can see that the playlist thing is catching on...

i don't know most of those bands, but i am familiar with avenged sevenfold, warrant and a few others...

storm