Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

i've already given up on myself twice...

...third time is the charm

i'm tired of living inside my prison.
kisses on cheeks could leave bruises,
but its the memory that leaves a scar.
tears that i could shed over him,
leave cheeks stained red.
walk me to my front door.
kiss me under the porch light
and let me melt into him.
oh its what he does to me,
and i cant get enough.
but i still think i'm the pawn that has yet to make its move.
the test to be experimented and documented,
and i'm about to fail.
old habits die hard,
and your ways are trying to bite back.
i'm looking for the "worth it" boy.
this is the calm before the storm,
and when i step out into the rain,
the lightening shocks are just so frequent these days.
if he is the "worth it" boy
then why don't i feel..."worth it"?

.i threw caution into the wind, but i've got a lousy arm.

No comments: