Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, August 13, 2007

the cost of misery...

...is at an all-time high

scream until my lungs give out
i see love fade to a silhouette
beyond a horizon that ill never cross,
and all i have ever known now
has faded to grey.
always wanted to play Russian Roulette,
because every trigger pull is like a new first breath
and a wrong shot becomes your last.
life is no game, no matter how gruesome.
they say revenge is sweet.
its fucking finger licking good,
the stains of guilt and shame on my hands
wont wash away, so i can never forget.
oh isn't love grand?
isn't life sweet?
and i weave lies like a spiders web,
capturing my prey.
and they run like the makeup you make me spill.

right hello. so yeah funny story for this weekend.
and sorry i didn't get the post out on Monday, oh well.
well anyways, ill summarize it.
Thursday, i went camping with friends and family
only to get sick on Friday and go home with my friends who were "sick" as well
warped tour was the following day and we (more me then them) were freaking out.
turns out me and 1 friend was okay to go, and we went while our other friend was sick.
we couldn't sell the ticket, but we got it signed for her by Meg and Dia.
warped tour was A.MA.ZINGGG!
ill post pics up... i've got three down there already and ill post more...
that's all for now...

.i keep it hidden.

1 comment:

Sandman said...

being sick really really really sucks. glad you were better in time for the tour. I like the pictures