Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, August 19, 2007

my confidence is leaving me on my own...

...no one can save me

she is the dazed and deserted.
the isolated and confused.
as the wind flows through her
like the tides to the shore,
she began to wonder
what she was ever looking for.
shes surrounded by her flaws,
seems that's all that's ever seen.
her room is her only escape from this tragedy.
but this pen is running out of ink and paper is too wet from the tears she cries.
this mess that she's left behind has caused her misery.
whats the point of life if you have to suffer through it all,
wishing you were dead and unloved.
paradise is only 6 feet under.
she felt as though she was pushed off a moving plane
sent spiralling towards earth at 300 mph.
and landed on the grass of an open field.
but the pain never felt any different.
and she walks a lonely road.
the black and white life with the few shades of grey.
with her once vibrant heart in her hands
waiting for her "worth it" boy
to make her whole.
to make her "worth it"
to make life "worth it"
to make dreaming "worth it"
if dreams could be reality,
she'd spend every second awake
because every second would be "worth it"

.and you know i don't want the attention.

No comments: