Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, August 18, 2007

a better love deserving of...

...exchanging body heat in the passenger seat

you know how to get me going.
you know how to make me sweat.
never expected to be your next pawn,
your new catch on the play field.
as much as i hate this, i'm not entirely upset.
exchange body heat to keep us warm
i feel like we're trying to run the bases,
and this ones going for home.
i'm just teasing through the innings,
while you wait for the grand slam.
it was me and you, alone in a partially crowded stadium.
i know its just another hit-and-run,
another record for your books.
your just a testosterone boy.
and i'm the confused and dazed.
a harlequin girl praying for love
but paying in naivety.
"dance to this beat and hold a lover close."
i can be a lover.

.you know it will always just be me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a lot more than a catch, you're the whole game. :)