Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, August 20, 2007

fall asleep with the window open...

...you'll close your eyes and see me

i left it all behind to be somebody,
yet why am still unheard?
i sleep a partially-peaceful slumber
trying to rid myself of all thoughts and wishes
knowing that they're wasted by just thinking.
hopes stepped on like gum on the sidewalk.
trampled on by the words that ripped apart the once-whole heart,
that's now held together by a few heartstrings
which are about to see its last pluck.
let's watch a final sunset,
carve messages into the oak tree.
the only place i've ever known,
is the place that i'll never go.
i'll leave a letter before i go
seal my love with a kiss.
you only see paradise with your eyes closed,
because you fear of whats there when you're open.
even though i've never really lived,
it wouldn't hurt to try death sometime.

.a little death makes life more meaningful.
i stand no chance at all

No comments: