Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Friday, August 3, 2007

so when you're dead and gone will you remember this night?...

...twenty years now lost

so here, i am , i'm trying
so here, i am, i'm not ready
have you ever felt your world crash down on you?
mine did at almost exactly 6:28 p.m. today
and i watched every piece tumble down
until all i could see was a black abyss of my future
i had suspicions, but i assumed i over analyzed
and i thought my world would crash down on me.
their calls to me and my brother were like a death sentence
and i was pulled outside to endure the talk
the talk of truth, the unfolding of our lives
when all was revealed
and soon my world would crash down on me.
kiss to send me off
i'm engulfed in those crimson tears that drown my past
the word "divorce" ringing through my ears
i shake my head
i'm not thinking straight
i pinch myself
i must be dreaming
and i felt that world start to crash down on me.
how am i supposed to cope?
its not my fault, as they say
my eyes were hidden from the rising tensions that arose in the very household
"we tried to stay together for you kids"
you gave it all away
and now i realize
i've never cried more in my entire life than i have tonight
and now i try to carry the world that has crashed down on me.

.it's not right.

Please Read
blink 182- stay together for the kids
an announcement from the parents tonight: this marriage isnt working for us
get ready for an emotional breakdown
i just wiped away my tears and now im learning the song by Blink182 on the guitar
thanks for reading... im sure there will be a shitload more

1 comment:

Sandman said...

you have my sympathies...

i can't say i understand, but i can say that i feel bad for you and i don't have a clue who you are, i'll be praying for you

~Storm~