Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Friday, November 16, 2007

breathe the sweet air through your nose!

at my dads.
its nice :)
having some pizza soon, yummm
well.
this morning my mom got me two CDs signed by Cute is What We Aim For and the Plain White Ts.
shes trying to win my love hah.
tomorrow is the best day of my life.
im actually going to see fob, gym class heroes, plain white ts and cute is what we aim for.
i am majorly excited.
well, pizzas here, talk to you all later

.Death.Of.Beauty.

1 comment:

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

LUCKY!!!!
:P im like soooo jealous!:D