Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, November 11, 2007

if loving him is crazy...
then i must be out of my fucking mind
gotta love him <3

if losing him is the right thing
why does it feel wrong?
gotta hate the butterflies
stuck between two guys...
i know my decision
but i feel like the guilty one.
they know what they do to me.
one's testosterone.
one's real.

i need some help if i really feel bad about the love and loss.
call the doctor.
i need to wake the fuck up

5 comments:

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

wahts up??:/
u like two guys?
or only one and the other ur confused about??

.Death.Of.Beauty. said...

haha okay
i only like one guy
but i feel guilty about me and my ex. and i'm not sure if i still have some feelings for him or not.
but i really like this other guy.
i just feel like a retard for even questioning whether or not i still like my ex. it's just so confusing!!

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

yah feelings are so confusing!!! there annoying but i think you would know if you really like like your ex. if you don't like him more than this new guy then there should be no problem but thats just what i think.

carter underground said...

OMG! my dad is gone for the night with his friends and i found my laptop in his closet. and i want to know the rest of this...who you think u like the most. i will try to stay on the blog for a while. i can't get caught by mina.

.Death.Of.Beauty. said...

lmfao carter
well i've made my decision.
the boy i like is who i'm going to semi formal with. and im really happy about it.
but like, i see my ex in the hallways at school and then i start feeling sympathetic, because i think its my fault we're not on speaking terms at the moment.
but 5 minutes ago my ex messaged me acting like he cared about the divorce thing. im like WTF? so im kinda confusedd.
but overall i dont like my ex and i like the new guy in my life. i jsut hope i dont screw up what friendship i have with him.
as for my ex, whos been trying to talk to me for a while but i refuse for... reasons...iunno i might give in but like. i need your opinions!