Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, November 4, 2007

you learn something new everyday

this was just a whole new experience for me.
my first funeral... that i remember.
sure i've only seen my great grandmother once in my life,
but the fact that you're looking at a dead relative is just depressing.
i stare at the coffin and think "i could've been there a few months ago"
there were times when i thought i was going to commit suicide.
because everything was crashing so fast.
i knew nothing of my great grandmother,
but as the man told us her life story,
i realized how strong she was.
she was a mother, and grandmother until her husband died.
she sunk into a depression and her mind started to rot away.
how does one forget to remember?
that's true love.
for the last fourteen years, she's been hospitalized, she couldn't even remember her first name.
i walk through the cemetery with my little sister, asking me
"what is this place? what's in that long box?"
it just replays in my mind
.it could've been me.
in other news, my dad moves out wednesday.
no, its all wrong.
IT'S GOING ALL WRONG!!!!

5 comments:

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

it will all be ok

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

i promise
thing will turn out diff.
i know you could have been ooking at me if i knew you about a year ago

carter underground said...

kat? what kind of comment is that? you better not do anything crazy!!!! hey Laur, i do agree with kat that things get better. my grandma died too a long time ago. becuse of her there is a whole bunch of us that were born and everyone tells me i look like her. i think she is really alive in me. i think of the things she used to say that made me laff and her cooking. and i wish i had comforting words about your dad. don't forget to ask him why cuz you have a right to know stuff. tell him how you feel if you can.

.Death.Of.Beauty. said...

haha thanks kat just dont do anything stupid! i guess things will get better i just i had the chance to get to know her. and about my dad, they said it was a mutual decision and whatever but i know its becasue of my mom. that's why i'm upset that i'm not living with him. my family, before the divorce, was considered to be the cool parents, the perfect couple, so that's why it all came as a shock because i believed that they were happy. but yeah i guess it'll all get better :)
thanks :)

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

yah it will get better.
and no i wont do anything crazier than i already have:)
im good now im doing much better thatks to friends:)