Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, November 5, 2007

walking alone on a dead end street, i'm going far but still not moving...

...i'm waiting for someone to take me away

i'm in love with our month old tree carving.
let's stare some more.
hold my cold, calloused finger.
i need the warmth and smiles of a happy person.
my inner child is the scared one.
will you be my harlequin?
no daredevil would enter my mind.
it's so cloudy and out of focus,
you wouldn't be able to see what's right from wrong.
see words and quotes swamping the view.
life isn't always sunshine and rainbows.
i think he's my harlequin.
love never happens for a reason.
here she comes, do you see her face?
she's the broken and torn soul.
and it's all your fault.
now aren't you proud you're the one that made me?
i will find my harlequin.
it's just a pity that the love we shared,
was just a nightmare before i fell asleep,
a foreshadowing of the past, present, and future.
i would bid you farewell,
but i'd just be lying.
i guess you're not my harlequin.
no daredevil will enter my mind,
but it's as unreliable as the weather network.
the sun has risen, the fog is gone.
i've been taped back together,
double sided and long lasting.
i found myself a new harlequin....
will you be my harlequin??


.there's hundreds of reasons for me not to stay.
the title and bolded lyrics are from Last Goodbye by Neverstore
another band i discovered... fucking awesome :)

harlequin is pretty much a fool or a clown, but they're just really cool and i like them. like the extras in a Panic! at the Disco music video/concert.
the last boy i found broke my heart,
the new guy makes me feel....real
oh god, wow, i'm happy!

No comments: