Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

forgive me i'm trying to find...

...my calling i'm calling at night

today i walk on broken glass,
burning coals and urchins.
today i hear the first hailstorm in about a year.
but it's all fine for me.
my heart is still learning,
i can't take your yearning.
but you keep me waiting,
just wait.wait.wait.
like the brokenhearted whose name is being called,
but it's only her echoing.
like the dial tone on the other end of the line.
spare me the sickness,
misery is contagious.
it's all porcupine love.
i'm walking the line between what's there and what isn't.
figures the side i fell was the one with no end.
i'm scared to go to sleep in fear of what i dream.
make a dreamcatcher that actually works,
that way i can replay them.
cast me your wishes,
i'll make them your dreams.
i'll make me your dream...
i wish.

.i dont mean to be a bother but have you seen this guy?.
the title and bolded lyrics are from Remembering Sunday by All Time Low
my dads gone tomorrow night
i passed his (old) room and saw his clothes sprawled everywhere.
suitcases half packed.
trying not to cry, i'm writing this.
let this blog remain mostly secret,
because an escape from reality is better when reality doesn't follow you there.
(concerning one certain person, stop reading this)

.Let.It.All.Out.
.Death.Of.Beauty.

2 comments:

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

i have 1 of the all time lows cds
im really really sorry about your dad
i hope things work out for you it must be really hard

carter underground said...

sending good vibes your way, here goes...:::ZZZZZ::::::::::::::::zzzzzzzzzzzzz:::::::::::::::::::zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz::::::::::::::::::::::::ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE YOU GO.

peace, carter