Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, November 8, 2007

a stranger to some but a vision to none...

...can never get enough, get enough of the one

i've been waiting for a moment
that's actually worth the talk.
oh dark wings dont fail me now.
my wings aren't used to take me high,
let me fall from the sky.
would you catch me if i fall?
if i could trip, fall and lose it all.
i'd do it all for you,
because the butterflies tell me to.
you wonder why my face gets red,
and when you ask i shake my head.
i can practically hear my heart race,
you're my perfect escape embrace.
it's raining blood,
it'll all flood.
and when i need to keep afloat,
your just my little rescue boat.
and when it all goes to hell,
you caught me when i fell.
too bad the boat has to sink down,
and let our love drown.
you can't buy me love
you can't buy happiness
you can't buy me life.
why is it that only i see you?
but you can't see me.
you saved me. You saved me.
YOU SAVED ME.
you steal my pain i steal yours.
let's call it even.
sealed with a kiss,
i'll be your best kept secret
and your biggest mistake.
and when it all goes to hell,
remember the day the dark angel fell.

.for a fortune he'd quit but it's hard to admit how it ends and begins.
.on his face is a map of the world.
-From Yesterday by 30 Seconds to Mars is the bold stuff and the title.
my dad moved out, i cried.
my mom thinks i should see a shrink.
apparently i need help...
who doesnt??
it's been a while, but i can't type much because my finger was sliced on a guitar string.
hope lifes better for everyone else.

.Dont.Live.A.Helpless.Life.
.Death.Of.Beauty.

1 comment:

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

sory to hear it:(
hope u get better
its only a bump on a long long rode