Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, November 25, 2007

let's make this last forever, screaming "hallelujah"

friday night, i had the time of my life.
Semi Formal
it was at this banquet hall in the middle of nowhere
and the goddamn snow made me almost fall.
stupid canada.
but yeah amazingly i had a date, and he was so sweet.
the food was fine, the pasta was a bit slippery hah
and i dont eat cheesecake, so i ended up using it as ammo to scare my friend,
but i didnt actually.
im not mean hehe.
the first half hour of dancing was club/techno music. ugh.
the dance floor was tiny, and was supposed to hold 160 teenagers.
can anyone say orgy? haha grinding up the whole place.
but yeah me and my friend created a dance move and my date was just staring like "dayyyumm"
haha i'm such a slut, but slowdancing with him was great, but slightly awkward.
i think he wanted to kiss me.
oops sorry for moving my head away, but i dont know if i like him in that way.
so i didnt want to lead him on.
the other guys at the table were nice and hilarious, i fell once and a guy helped me up, and then scolded my date and threatened to steal me away from him. my date wasnt too happy. men!
at the end of the night, he gave me a big, loong hug, then i think he wanted to kiss me again.
my response? "sooo, i'll see you on monday!"
i'm beating myself up i'm so mad at myself. i think i hurt his feelings.
but overall it was amazing.
and this weekend was boring.
ill be posting on schedule from now on.

.Moments.Like.This.
.Death.Of.Beauty.

No comments: