Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, November 17, 2007

OH MY FUCKING GOD

todays the day!
todays the day!
im really excited...
this will be my second time seeing FOB
and i missed Cute is What We Aim For at warped tour so... YAYY
and wowiee im gonna frame the autographed CDs and put them on my wall...
heehee im obsessed.
the tickets are really good, just my mother won't tell me where they are.
theyre not on the floor though... dammit
i was excited to mosh but, fuck it haha
i'll get pictures and replace the warped pics with them
im not one to be picky with clothing.
im jsut wearing my Panic! tee and jeans with my plaid converse
...
nothing too big hah.
last time my friend got insulted for bringing a Hollister bag
umm, its kinda pathetic to get made fun of by two 17 year old midget poser girls.
they should get a life! why do they care what other people wear when theyre fakes! i fucking roll my eyes at them and theyre like, "what, you think you're one of us?"
...ONE OF YOU?! gag me please!
ugh but yeah enough of my rant... whoa
angerrrr
hah but yeah im really excited to see them...
i might not post tonight but if i do, itll already be tomorrow hah

*"Let Me Taaaakkeee Youuu Theeerrree"*

.Keep.On.Rocking.In.The.Free.World
.Death.Of.Beauty.

No comments: