Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, November 17, 2007

you've got me going, going, going
in circles.
spin as we collide, collide, collide
like cars.
traveling as we move,move,move
downwards.
lets race race race
to the bottom.
life's all fun and games,
why not compete?
why not make the best out of it.
like taking a jump,
for the thrill of the fall.
like tossing a coin,
and risk losing it all.
life is full of risks.
a cliffs edge, a coin toss.
you just might not get it all back.
i've been catching dreams like stars,
just slips my grasp, exceeds my limits.

2 comments:

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

sooo.......tell me how it was :D

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

well... its ben like 8 days!!! and i wanna know what happened