Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, November 4, 2007

in other news...

5 minutes ago, i check my msn contact list and notice that there are way too many people online at 1 in the morning. i message a friend with because i was so confused why at least 80 people were on the computer


(note that i wont use mine or my friends msn name, just Me and Friend)
Me: hey
Friend: heyyy
Me: can i ask you something?
Friend: sure
Me:...what time is it?
Friend: :S it's midnight
Me: are you sure?
Friend: are you okay? you seem kinda, high
Me: possibly, why the fuck does it say that its one in the morning
Friend: i umm... gotta go. i'll talk to you later
Me: you're messing with my head
Friend: nope :) get some sleep
*Friend has just signed off*

i ask my mom and she just laughs, silly girl it's daylight savings time
i literally smack myself in the head.
so i change my clocks and my friend thinks im stoned
goodnight all!!!

4 comments:

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

haha yah i was like why is it so dark out? i woke up an hour early!!!:)

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

um onthe side where it said writing just passes the time it that from lyrics? it sounds fimilar i just can't remember:)

carter underground said...

that was funny

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

yupzzzz :D