Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, July 30, 2007

don't close your eyes...

...what if it all disappears in the shadows

oh could we perch on a hill
and watch the sun set
watch the moon rise
gaze at the stars shine bright
an upside down kiss in the pouring rain
hold me tight, i'm slipping slowly
hold me tight, rock me gently
can i rest in your arms
and listen to the heartbeats in sync
that quicken with every breath
use them as a sign
this is how our teen hearts beat faster, faster
dance to this beat
hold a lover close
you know it'll always be me
lay awake under the moon
dont close your eyes
dont blink
because our lives are passing us by
in a flash they could be gone
savour the taste; remember the moment
here in your arms
feeling the teardrops sliding down my cheeks
wishing that we could stay like this forever

.that reach from the stars?.

i incorporated a few lyrics into my writing, P!ATD and HelloGoodbye, but who really gives a crap?

No comments: