Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

bare feet in the summer...

...open windows at night

getting a fresh page in my book of lies.
writing down all the pros and cons of breathing.
im finally getting everything i had hoped for.
no more breaks, crashes and burns for now.
i thank god for music to keep me sane.
summer lovin wont happen fast.
ill wait for my knight in shining armor
screw the rhymes for today
the rainclouds have parted and rays of light will shine.
but the problem is:
i can never look at you the same after what happened.
i dont want to recount the times i thought about you,
that would be a waste of a lifetime
its true that even though i've read every book on life, i've never really lived
and even though i hate living, dying scares the shit outta me.
there are pros to breathing as well as cons,
so why not live it to its fullest?
make every painful second count.
you're worth my tears.

p.s. this is to my dear PuNk&&DiSoRdErLy. without her i would be writing a "depressing" blog right now. sorry if it sucks but im having major writers block. and im excited for my new guitar and the upcoming WarpedTour!
i heart you all.

.you think that no one needs you.
.you have nothing to see through.

1 comment:

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!