Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, July 5, 2007

We Are Broken...

what must we do to restore our innocence and all the promise we adorned


i'll write you a ballad
a symphony, a quartet
but not knowing who you are
is like a tragic masquerade
stop hiding behind your plastered smile
staring daggers down the cold hall keeps me warm
im cold as cold as cold can be
wanting to leave and forget it all but you
the greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love
but love in return is no option for you
you're a chameleon changing and shedding skins with ever look
not too long before it grabs a hook on to you
run away from me
love doesnt stay for too long

give us life again because we just to be whole

No comments: