Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

i wont get used to this...

...i wont get used to being gone


take your time, take my time
because a life wasted is a life lost
and my life abandoned me years ago
so did love.
its not like love can be caught....
like snowflakes on the tip of the tongue.
i'm just afraid.
afraid of taking a chance and going for what i want.
afraid to blink in case i miss something that could be lifechanging.
afraid to miss a beat in lifes rhythm.
its like a song, sing on cue, pitch, and dont step out of place.
'sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you'.
'and if music be the food of love, play on'
can i just sit on the swings of a rusty park
and watch the world pass me by?
and think about the love, loss, and hurts?
think about who reads this and who could care less?
ever heard "keep your friends close and your enemies closer?"
am i a friend or enemy?
you're not my enemy
but remember there is always an 'end' in 'friend'

.going back to get away, after everything has changed.

you remind me of the time
when we were so alive
...do you remember that?

1 comment:

Sandman said...

honestly i think real friendships don't really end. i'm normally not so positive...