Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, July 2, 2007

I Have You Breathing Down My Neck...

...Have You Ever Been Alone In A Crowded Room When I'm Here With You

im hopelessly devoted to the guns and knives
put an end to me, im a walking convict
charged with a case of heartbreak and neuroticm
.i.plead.guilty.
the jury quiets down
natures voice echoes
the pitter-patter of rain on the roof
the taps of a mouse on the cold, hardwood floor
the brush of branches on the window
the shallow breath of mercy
rocking back and forth on my chair "imnotcrazyimnotmadimnotalone"
.i.am.guilty.
creaking of chairs and doors opening and closing
indulged in wonder, drowning in thoughts.
all that is said is "we find the defendent guilty"
...guilty.guilty.guilty.guilty.guilty.guilty.guilty.guilty...
dazed and confused, dont ask im F.I.N.E.
.Fucked up.Insecure. Neurotic.Emotional.
.i.will.always.be.guilty.
rocking back and forth on the floor "imnotcrazyimnotmadimnotalone"
the white walls suffocate me. this isnt home
bring me to reality. i feel so trapped and concealed.
.im.not.guilty.
my world turns black
mumbles slurred yet clear "imcrazyimmadimalone"

.I Said The World Could Be Burning, Burning Down.

No comments: