Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Friday, July 6, 2007

holding my last breath...

...safe inside myself are all my thoughts of you

sunlight filters through my barred windows.
im caged in this room.
willingly quarantined.
they call kids like me 'emotionally unstable'.
listening to vinyl on an antique record player
the sound of Amy Lee "say goodnight, don't be afraid. calling me, calling me as you fade to black"
my life is a page of one of those illusion books.
many ways to look at it, but a certain viewpoint can give you totally different aspects.
mine? ill let you know when i find the page.
when its dark enough you see stars,
and im not exactly bright.
ill bring you affections from the underground,
because everything starts at the bottom and works its way up.
i am the incomparable... simply nobody else like me.
...i thank god for that.
compare me to any other girl you meet.
compare my life to the illusions AsSeenOnTV.
compare my life to the record player.
old, repetitive, and the miserable music just wont stop skipping unless i stop it from playing altogether...
because you cant put love, life and death on mute.
"as you fade to black fadetoblack.fadetoblack.fadetoblack.fadeto..."

.sweet raptured light it ends here tonight.

No comments: