Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Something's here I'm not quite getting...

Though I try, I keep forgetting, Like a memory long since past

I've lost my mind
you can probably find it amidst the pieces of my heart
scattered along the floor like a broken vase
i recently watched Alice In Wonderland and Peter Pan
and i thought MY life was dysfunctional
that Cheshire cat; oh how you never cease to bring reality into a world of fiction
I'd follow the white rabbit, but not for the way back home
its true..."If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't..."
bring me to the carefree world of a child's mind
a place where you never grow up would be my suicide
in that case, pass the pixie dust
we could be like Tweedledee and Tweedledum
live like Jack and Sally
take me to your grave
paradise is only 6 feet under

Here in an instant, gone in a flash
-The Nightmare Before Christmas (Jacks Onsession)

No comments: