Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

to the love...

...i left my conscience pressed

im hopeless.
a lost cause and soul.
up and down.
down and out.
back up and back down.
keep tightlipped
loose lips sink ships
but why the ship pulls everything down with it is beyond me.
try living. i've seen it all before.
im on a ship in a never ending ocean.
and one slip and im pulled down to nowhere
along with the regrets, mistakes and aches.
i sink further and i lose all reason.
i lose all hope.
im hopeless.

.kiss and tell.

No comments: