Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, July 1, 2007

You Cry, You Cry

Well They Believe It From The Tears And The Teeth Right Down To The Blood At Her Feet

the pages are filling
my life has become anew
I hand you my book
the last page is for you
this book could be a tragedy
this tale can have no end
and when it all goes to hell
there won't be any strings to suspend
'no strings attached,' they say
don’t cut strings, just break my wings
turn my halo bronze, leave me tattered and torn
take my immortality, question my mentality
turn it all away, you're just the devil reborn

well this post was quite short... and late at night, but whatever. i went to a hardcore local show with a couple of friends and it was quite interesting. i'm too scared to mosh so i just watched the (hot) scene guys. this will definitely be the first of many shows. hopefully, for the next show i wont bring a purse, and ill dress a bit more scene/punk. i felt out of place. for those who see hot guys at concerts and you wanna make a move, do it before he leaves. or else youd feel like a retard for not making a move. (i swear this guy that i saw moshing and kiiinda flirted with reminded me of pete wentz from fob {just the eyes and hair, hes a madd mosher}) anywaysss, summer is here. but why do i still feel like im being held back. this fucking cage that im trapped behind wont bend. LET.ME.FUCKING.FREE.

Give Me Envy, Give Me Malice, Baby Give Me A Break!

No comments: