Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

i cant deny your eyes...

...you know i try to read between the lines, i saw a warning sign

men officially piss me off;
the one thing i cant stand living with, yet cant living without.
would you catch me if i fall?
trip, fall and lose it all..
i guess its true that in the end it doesn't even matter.
don't make it bad..
i've heard songs of burning bridges and sinking ships.
i always walk faster in hopes that for once i could be first.
now i'm on a fast track to nowhere,
in first place of a never ending marathon.
its an asthmatics dream.
sleeping is now overrated.
even rest wont make the numbness go away.
you'll haunt my dreams,
and that's why i fear Mondays the most.
the two days in between that we dread being away from eachother.
those eyes so blue cut through me so sharp,
and i suddenly feel self conscious under the deep gaze.
falling for you again.
if you say you love me,
i'll say i love you too.
...aren't i the little la-la-lie?
the understatement of the week.
its all in my head.
spiralling so i cant even save myself.

.and then you threw me up against the wall.
.who said that it's better to have loved and lost?.
.i wish that i had never loved at all.

No comments: