Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, July 16, 2007

noone can catch me the way that you catch me...

...the way that you keep me when I'm out of time

my life is one big marathon
and I'm running at Olympic speed.
faster then the speed of dark,
when the light goes out.
i trip over your words like hurdles.
the cold ground feels like its sinking as i run to you.
you light just keeps moving away.
and when i trust my own feet
on a balance beam of truth,
would you catch me if i fall?
the clocks run out and its back to reality.
where you cant compare life to what you see in your mind,
on tv or in metaphorical ways.
ill stay and wait, while the hourglass of life runs out.
sinks like sand to the bottom of the jar.
im falling off the beam
hurdles just bruise my legs and disable my journey.
and ill collapse from the aches and pains of you.
im in last place, and i lay inches from the ribbon.
you wouldnt catch me if i fall...
im tired of the signals.
seems that life to you is a mixed tape with rock, ballads, and beatboxing.
they just dont come together.
i lay awake thinking of if you gave me another chance, i'd finally wake up from this stange state of mind.
i most definitely am "alone in this bed, house, and head."


.what if i need you when i cant see you
when I'm running out of life.

No comments: