Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, July 22, 2007

i got my hands in my pockets...

...and my head in a cloud


i have to stop this mindchaos
regretting yesterday
recounting today
dreading tomorrow
and living in fear of all of my actions
im fragile and broken from all the mistakes and regrets
i'd write you a letter, but the tears would smudge the lies and aches
ripping me apart like skin off my arms
only hurting ten times over.
crimson tears and paper thin hearts
dont know if the beating is coming from my chest or head.
i leave an eery trail of sorrow wherever i go.
you leave sweet nothings in my ears
and they repeat like the broken record
decieving with every word
i want my 'happily ever after'
nobodys perfect
i wish i was nobody
i want a 'worth it' guy
to make me feel worth it
because now, i dont feel worth it
i dont feel anything at all


.this is how I do, when I think about you.

No comments: