Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

i can't stop my breathing in...

...i'm weak and you were my medicine

i've finally had a quiet moment in between chaos.
in an old park after dark there could be such magnificence.
stoned eyes after a joint cant compare to what i see.
sitting on a rusty swing set creaking with every move.
i can feel the hard sand crunch as my shoes slide across the ground.
like nails on a chalkboard.
the soft chuckles of a couple under the gazebo,
whispering sweet nothings and holding onto each other,
like its their last day alive together.
the drama queen who had stomped off to the hill,
to lay under the dimmed stars and wish that she was 'that girl' again.
how i wish to remind her that 'fuck and run' is not the definition of relationship and commitment.
the light posts flicker, with a sign underneath saying park closed:11:30
the playground to my left has lost all vibrant colours.
how cliche to see a 15 year old girl sitting alone on a swing,
with her black nail polish and skinny jeans,
just watching and listening to the world pass her by.
looking up every now and then in hopes she could see a star tonight.
reality is a sick, cruel being. (me being the anti-cliche.)
i drown in thoughts and wonder about nonsense,
listening to the crickets chirp.
the wind blow through my hair.
and the sun to my left leaving the sky a greenish-blue,
like the colour of his eyes.
and i'm back in deep thought,
wishing i had never loved at all.

.i won't stop till i am under your skin.

B/N: note that this actually happened yesterday or something at the neighbourhood park with three others there, all as how i described their actions and thoughts to be (i assume)
B/N: <-- this means BLOGGERS NOTE...heh

No comments: